He was born on the 3rd of October, 1980. He hails from Oba-Ile town, Akure North local government area of Ondo State, He is a Christian and a public servant.
Hon. OLAMIDE GEORGE possess excellent communication skills, both Oral and written, coupled with Good interpersonal, acting, role-modeling, leadership and management skills, and finally he is well known for his excellent organizational capability with an eye for attention to detail, task completion and closure,
Great team player, friendly, and empathic with multicultural sensitivity.
His major hobbies are Reading, Athletics and Travelling.
His academic achievements are;
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA).
LadokeAkintola University. Ogbomosho ,Oyo State 2010/2011
- Tech. Food Science and Technology,
Federal University of Technology, Akure 2007
- Ordinary National& Intermediate Diploma, Geology Option 2002.
- Basic Technology Certificate National Institute of Science Laboratory Technology, Federal University of Technology, AkureOndo State 2000
- Unity Secondary School Ikere 1992-1997
Senior School Leaving Certificate
- Eji-Oba High School Oba-Ile 1998-1999
- Emmanuel Anglican Primary School, Ado-Ekiti
First School Leaving Certificate 1987-1991
- PAST AND PRESENT STUDENT LEADERSHIP POSITIONS WITH DATES
- Class Captain CLASS 1- 4
School Time – Keeper CLASS 5
Senior Prefect CLASS 6
Social Prefect SS3
National Association of Science Technology Students (NASTES)PRESIDENT 2002
National Association of Akure North Students PRESIDENT 2003
Member Student Representative Council, Federal University of Technology Akure 2000
Coordinator Forum for Good Governance, Southwest 2005 – Till date
Students and Youth Coordinator, Labour Party Ondo State 2006
National Association of Ondo State Students- PRESIDENT (NATIONAL BODY) 2005
He is currently the vice president, athletic federation of Nigeria
- NYSC AWARDS
- Best Platoon Leader in Ogun State Batch B 2008
Best Project Director in Ogun State Batch B 2008
- Member National Institute of science laboratory Technologist (NISLT)
- Member National Association of Food Science and Technologist (NAFST)
- Fellow Institute of Public Administrators of Nigeria (PAN)
- Member Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN)
- Ondo State Sport Council as a performer 2001-2005
- Sunshine Bakery and Confectionery, Ekiti State (Quality Assurance Manager) 2006
- PharmaDekoPlc, Plot 15/3c, Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State
Worked in Production and Quality Assurance department. 2008
- He is currently the vice president Athletic Federation of Nigeria (AFN)
- Chairman House Committee on Youth, Sports, Information and Orientation
Vice Chairman House Committee on Tertiary Education
Member House Committee on Lands, Housing and Urban Development
Member House Committee on Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
Member House Committee on Ondo State Oil Producing Area Development Commission
- Member Ondo State House of Assembly Representing
Akure North State Constituency. 2015 – 2019
- Special Assistant to the Governor on Sports Development 2014
- Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Youth/ Student affairs. 2009-2013
- Chairman Ondo state Amateur Athletics Association 2010- till date
- Member Ondo State Youth Development Bureau 2012-2013
- National Association of Ondo State Students (NAOSS) award as Best Performing Special Assistant to the Governor. 2011.
- National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS NATIONAL) award as Most Youth and Students Friendly Special Assistant in Nigeria 2013.
- Sports Ambassador to Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) – 2010
- Federal University of Technology Convocation Sports Award (18th Nov.2008).
- National Youth Council of Nigeria (Ondo State Chapter) Award of Excellence as Outstanding Special Assistant in Ondo State 2012.
- Youth Ambassador Award for Ondo State Movement for Development 2011
From the above, I believe this young man of outstanding and exemplary achievement is worth celebrating and showcasing for the world.
Honourable OLAMIDE GOERGE as big aspirations and we know he’s always ready and capable when to present and support when the time comes.